B.G.I. Tooling, Co. is a privately owned design and machining service company for the Nuclear Power Industry, the Medical Industry, and the Machining and Commercial Industries. We specialize in Precision Quality Tooling, Manufacturing and Design, Prototypes, Fixtures, and Turning with both CNC and conventional machines.
B.G.I. Tooling, Co. stands for Brand G Innovative Tooling. Brian J. Gogarty,
Founder and Chief Executive Officer of B.G.I. Tooling, began the company in 1990
with a goal to design, fabricate and manufacture tooling for the
Machining Industry, the Nuclear Power Industry and where ever designing
Our company consists of machine technologists with over 25 years experience
in the machining industry and expertise in the field of Tool and Die, Mold
Making, On-site Field Machining, Machine Rebuild, Machine Design, Valve
Maintenance and Specialty Tool Design. In addition to our machinists, our team also consists of Manufacturing
Engineers and Professional Engineers that specialize with CAD/CAM
programming, CNC programming and APT programming. Their specialties
include product conceptualization and development, failure mode
and effects analysis, geometric dimensioning and tolerance analysis, and
conversions of hand drawings into CAD, AutoCad and ProE databases.
We are currently working with engineering type firms that require our services
for designing and fabricating all fixtures and special tooling applications.
We have acquired customers that are in demand of our services in
regards to large production runs of custom piece parts.
If you have a tooling problem or a design idea that needs prototyping or
fabricating, B.G.I. Tooling, Co. is equipped to assist your needs. Contact us
either by e-mail, or by phone. Or fax us your sketch or drawings for a
prompt quote - Illinois Fax #847-742-2340 or Washington Fax #509-684-2299.
FOLLOWING IS A PARTIAL LIST OF
EQUIPMENT TO SERVICE YOUR MACHINING
- HAAS VF-2 CNC VERTICAL MACHINING
- PUMA 6S CNC LATHE, WITH MITSUBISHI
CONTROL, 6" CHUCK & 5C COLLET, WITH BAR
PULLER 1 � MAX BAR O
- HAAS VF-3 CNC VERTICAL MACHINING
- CAD-CAM & AUTOCAD II SOFTWARE, EZ
MILL, EZ SURF 12 SOFTWARE
- TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT
- HANDYMAN CNC MILL (3 AXES .0005)
- SERIES I BRIDGEPORT MILL WITH SHAPER
ATTACHMENT AND TRAVEL DIALS
- SERIES I BRIDGEPORT MILL (3 AXES)
DIGITAL READOUT AND POWER FEED
- SHELDON 15" SWING, 6� BED LATHE
- SOUTHBEND 13" SWING, 6� BED LATHE
- BOYER SCHULTZ SURFACE GRINDER 6" x 12"
- KALAMAZOO METAL CUTTING BAND SAW
- ROLLINS VERTICAL METAL CUTTING BAND
- MITUTOYO #PH-350 OPTICAL COMPARATOR
- FULL LINE OF INSPECTION EQUIPMENT
- DRILL PRESS, BENCH GRINDER, AND BELT
- ABRASIVE CUT-OFF SAW (14")